The all round service, providing the cutting solution for the soft cutting industries
These machines feature PLC control to allow for the slitting and cutting of materials generally used in the rubber, foam and felt industries in applications such as insulation, automotive, building and gaskets.
In production you can take a roll of foam or felt and slit this along its length and then cut along its width to convert it into, for example rectangular panels. Systems available to handle widths from 800 mm up to 2500 mm
Options include re-winders, to allow for simple roll conversion from 2500 mm roll down to a 1600 mm roll for use in further conversion systems such as a beam press or CNC cutting press.
Dancing rollers can be fitted at manufacturer or by Cutting Systems to allow the machine to be fitted into a production line (see Model 592 CM).
• Mechanical brake to adjust the tension of the material.
• Longitudinal cutting system using circular blades, manual positioning.
• Lower counter roller device.
• Adjustable guides for the material.
• Conveyor system and operations carried by stepper motor.
• Conveyor rolls hoisting/lowering with a pneumatic control.
• Length control operated by encoder.
• Cutting speed 0-15 mt/min. approx.
• PLC Controlled
• Control system with auto-diagnosis of machine main functions.
• Safety protection guards in polycarbonate full of safety micro contact.
• Emergency stop push button.
• Slanted plane for the picking up of the cut pieces.
All the Imesa machines sold by us are installed and maintained by Cutting Systems UK's highly experienced engineers as well as holding all the common parts in stock in our Rushden, Northamptonshire warehouse.
For more information on this range of machines or to arrange a sample for testing please call us on 01933 359359 or send us a message via our Contact page.
Monthly Newsletter Sign-Up
NEWS & INSIGHTS
We are now proud members of the UK Gasket & Sealing Association (UKGSA) which is a trade association representing the specialised interests of companies engaged in the conversion of materials into gaskets and seals for all types of industrial use. Many of these companies have the ATOM dieless knife cutting system the ‘ATOM FlashCut’ and historically also the ATOM…
ADDRESS & CONTACT
01933 359 359
Units 25 & 29 Francis Court