Model 593 TK
The MOD. 593 TK, sheet machine double cut system is built and designed for extreme reliability so becomes indispensable equipment for any cutting department. Featuring a PLC control to allow for the slitting and cutting of materials generally used in the rubber, foam and felt industries in applications such as insulation, automotive, building and gaskets.
In production this system benefits from an automatic position control to maintain correct slitting alignment throughout the roll processing.
Options include re-winders, to allow for simple roll conversion from 2500 mm roll down to a 1600 mm roll for use in further conversion systems such as a beam press or CNC cutting press.
Dancing rollers can be fitted at manufacturer or by Cutting Systems to allow the machine to be fitted into a production line (see Model 592 CM).
- Unwinding device composed by 2 motorised roll holders for plastic film , with automatic alignment controlled by photocell , dancing roller with couple of rollers for loop control and adjustable speed checked from electronic inverter .
- Blade holder shaft with millimeter (ruler) bar to check the rigth position.
- Longitudinal cutting system using motorized circular blades , with adjustable position operated by hand. Shears-cutting system with electronical programming of the length
- Conveyer system and operations carried by brushless motor.
- Conveyer rolls hoisting/lowering with pneumatic control.
- Adjustable cut group blade/counter-blade as scissor.
- Cut material extraction unit, driven by machine control.
- Pneumatic material locking/unlocking clamp..
- Sheets holder pallet.
All the Imesa machines sold by us are installed and maintained by Cutting Systems UK's highly experienced engineers as well as holding all the common parts in stock in our Rushden, Northamptonshire warehouse.
For more information on this range of machines or to arrange a sample for testing please call us on 01933 359359 or send us a message via our Contact page.
Monthly Newsletter Sign-Up
NEWS & INSIGHTS
Out latest installation in Scotland of one of our Atom SE25L Clicker Presses used in the cutting and production of promotional gifts. The site had limited access and other issues so Cutting Systems used our own moving equipment to complete the installation. Reactive After-sales is covered by our local engineer and preventative maintenance is covered…
ADDRESS & CONTACT
01933 359 359
Units 25 & 29 Francis Court